Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We have highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray/Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines
- Produce high quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will be responsible for using laboratory equipment to study and analyze various samples and specimens, to search for abnormalities and determine their causes, while maintaining lab safety protocols and documenting findings in lab systems.
- Performing complex tests on patient samples using sophisticated laboratory equipment, executing standardized tests such as bacteriological, Immunological ,hematological examination, and chemical pathology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To execute a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological test including nucleic acid extraction from pathogenic cultures, RT-PCR and qPCR analyses.
- Take part in collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples..
- Assessing the validity of a result that are obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results.
- Â Make sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment’s as well as maintenance on equipment’s in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Making use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
- Maintain and follow Good Laboratory Practices
- B.MLS ( Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science)
- Must have completed NYSC with a 2-3 years experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Applicant must be a registered member of MLSCN with current practicing Licence.
- Specialty in any one of the following will be an added advantage in Hematology, Immunology, Mycology or Molecular genetics will be an added advantage.
- Use your specialty as email subject while applying.
- All those who adhered to the listed instruction will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Good Team Player
- Experience in molecular laboratory testing
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Computer knowledge is mandatory
- Â Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.