Latest Job at Conclase Consulting
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Designer
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
Job Title: Finacle Developer
- The ideal candidate will have Intermediate experience working on Corebanking Applications.
Job Title: Administrator – Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Intermediate MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.