An innovative Real Estate Development company with the purpose of regenerating projects across the residential, commercial and leisure spheres of the housing sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Landscaping & Garden Management Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Oversee the landscaping and plan the outlook of the garden around the apartments. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish and maintain standard gardening practices and provide direction for subordinates
- Keep an inventory of garden tools.
- Manage skilled and unskilled labour
- Train subordinates on the job
- Develop a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the team
- Plan and implement maintenance schedule on varieties of plants
- Ensure the plants are healthy and free from pests
- Develop periodic maintenance plans for the gardens and lawns
- Maintain the landscaping design
The candidate should be able to:
- Able to operate basic gardening tools
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational skills and high attention to details
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Botany or related field
- Minimum 8 years in similar role
- Be open to new ideas and ready to think out of the box
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.