KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax, and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional, and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.