In furtherance of the community policing objective of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Kaduna State Government seeks to complement Law Enforcement Agencies operating within the State in delivering services that promote peace, security and socio-economic development across the State.
This initiative is backed by Law No.10 of 1st June 2016, the instrument legalizing the establishment of the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who wish to be enrolled as volunteers into the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
- be above the age of 18 years;
- be Nigerian citizens of sound mental health and moral character;
- be resident within a community in Kaduna State for a continuous period of 7 years;
- be without any criminal record.
- willing to work under the supervision of the Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs and the State Police Command.
Successful applicants shall upon enrolment, perform such functions as are specified in the Kaduna State Vigilance Service Law, 2016 and any other function as may from time to time be specified by the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
Method of Application:
The deadline for submission of applications is on Monday 27th July 2020.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.