Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue Job Recruitment
The Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue invites applications from suitably and eminently qualified persons with cognate experience for the post of:
Job Title: Chairman / Chief Executive Officer
- As part of the reform measures aimed at achieving significant boost in the revenue base of the State and thereby reducing the over dependence on the Federation Accounts Allocation, the person needed to anchor this reform measures must be highly knowledgeable in the area of taxation, must have capacity, initiative and proactive thinking.
- He or She must be e-compliant and a team player with a successful and proven track record of service.
- As the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the Board He or She along with Members of the Board and Management Team takes decisions and implement same with minimal supervision from the State Ministry of Finance
Qualification and Experience
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or such other relevant field of study from a recognized Educational Institution. Must be a certified active member of the Chartered Institution of Taxation of Nigeria and a member of either ICAN or ANAN. Possession of MBA would be an added advantage.
- In addition, a Minimum of 18years Work Experience with the last 5 years in a senior management position in an organization is required.
The Chairman/Chief Executive Officer shall hold office for a one term period of 4 years and is renewable subject to impressive performance to be assess and determined by His Excellency; the Governor.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: 27th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their written Applications accompanied with Curriculum Vitae, Copies of credentials and 3 Professional referees addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
State Ministry of Finance,
State Secretariat Complex,