The job positions advertised are:
- Deputy Dirctor Compliance
- Desk Officers for Compliance Grants and Linkages, scholarship, loans and bursary.
- Deputy Director ICT
- Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary
- Deputy Director Loan
- ICT officer
- Deputy Director Administration
- Deputy Director Grants and Linkages
- Confidential Secretaries
- Candidates applying for Deputy Director, Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation, should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Management or Social Scusnces, with at least eight years post-quaiification cognate experience. Candidate for the position must have MAE certifications and must be computer literate. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the position of Deputy Director of Adminstration should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field . Additional Qualifications, preferably a Masier’s degree, would be an added advantage. The candidate should have at least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience and must be computer literate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivaient in International Affairs, Development, international Political Economy or other relevant subjects is the basic requirements for the post of deputy Director Grants, Linkages and Resource. A Master’s degree is preferred and at least eight years post-qualification cognate experience working in grants management and proposal, business development, design, ” prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.” The candidate must have proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports
- Applicants who are eligible for the post of Deputy Director, ICT must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or engineering or equivalent education and of work experience. He or she should have “at least six years post-qualification cognate experience in project management or software development! capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.”
Deadline: November 19th, 2020.
Method of Application:
Candidates who are interested should:
Remuneration is in accordance with civil service terms and conditions of engagement.