Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Our client is currently recruiting a Junior IT Officer, who will be working with the IT Head in resolving technical issues faced by users / employees in one of its subsidiaries.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, preferably in the FMCG / Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and data base administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Server management and data base administration
- Providing ERP support to users
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Junior IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates who are resident in Sango-Ota, Ogun State and environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.