Junior Graphic and Marketing Executive at Trino Motion Pictures Limited
Trino Studios Limited (TSL) and its subsidiary Trino Motion Pictures Limited (TMP) are engaged in the rental of filmmaking equipment and facilities as well as the production and distribution of motion pictures.
Trino Motion Picture’s current target is to build up its film library by shooting and releasing at least two feature films every year, while Trino Studios aims to continue acquiring high quality filmmaking equipment and we currently have some of the best world-class studio facilities in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Graphic and Marketing Executive
- We are hiring a Junior Graphic and Marketing Executive
- The main aim of the Junior Graphic and Marketing Executive’s job duties is to build positive relationship with the public, the media and other stakeholders by taking charge of content creation and management (telling compelling stories by crafting engaging articles, eye-catching graphics and videos) on all social media platforms including the website with specific focus on the target audience’s (distributors, film critics, media outlets, etc.) interests.
- Create brand awareness towards the release of our films through social media platforms activation
- Add new films trailer to the Company website and other company?s published channels such as IMDB
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies in order to increase the company?s online presence, awareness of our films, improve marketing efforts and increase audience base/sales.
- Generate, edit, publish, share and optimize daily contents (original text, images, video or Gifs) within each platform that builds meaningful connections and draws audience to our films.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules ? to define and control content creating process.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Assist in tracking company and campaign mentions in the press and disseminating as appropriate
- Create and edit motion graphic videos, including screen capture, explainer videos and illustration highlights on various films (short or feature). Maintain broadcast quality on all video products and maintain the Trino brand aesthetics.
- Produce graphic materials for posters, Trailers, BTS, social media upload, etc. for promotions during the marketing and distribution of movies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Monitor SEO and user engagements on all platforms as well as content optimization by using relevant keywords.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Education and Skills Required
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in Content creation, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management.
- Hands-on experience in Graphic Designing with a demonstrable portfolio. Such a person must have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.?
- Previous experience/internship in a movie production/marketing & PR company will be preferred.
- Experience in YouTube marketing, Podcast creation, SEO, Email marketing and Google Ads.
- Utilize knowledge of typography and advanced principles of design, using a variety of applications. (Including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vimeo, Canva).
- A film lover/fanatic.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.