Junior Associate in a Reputable Law Firm
A reputable Law firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
Location: Garki 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- BL / LLB / JD,
- Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least two (2) years experience with a minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Advanced advocacy skills
- Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
Details and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting for the role of a Junior Associate. The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate in several departments in our Abuja office.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Clerks@osibogunpartners.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.