Jobs at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure entire safety of all employees working in manufacturing department.
- Supervise production planning, instrument manufacturing, purchasing and shipping departments.
- Lead and motivate all subordinates to fulfill schedules, improve control costs and quality.
- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance considering every employee.
- Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
- Employ, interview, monitor and conduct disciplinary methods for all subordinates.
- Perform with teams and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of inventory without any exces.
- Conduct routine audits of equipments and schedules.
- Design, prepare and record test and manufacturing methods to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Comply with entire Q / A manual to assure shipping of exclusive high quality products.
- Write and present employee performance reviews along with recommend financial increases.
- Involve in development plus administration of rewards program apt for high achievers.
- Maintain feasible schedules of entire product teams and expedite material as needed.
- Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes and equipment.
- Design and change facilities and production line along with assist function areas regularly to reduce space and waste.
N150,000 / Month.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Data Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.