Job Vacancies in an Indigenous Oil & Gas Company in Rivers
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Firm requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Must have experience in selling OEM products
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Job Title: Materials Officer
- We are looking for an experienced Materials Officer to manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies used in our company.
- The goal is to ensure our operations have always an adequate flow of the material they need.
- Collaborate with other personnel to determine supply needs
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders
- Proven experience as materials manager
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of SAP MM
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A problem-solver
- BSc/HND in a numerical discipline or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in materials management
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company?s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.