Job Vacancies in an American-based remote Company
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based remote company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Product Manager
Work Type: Remote (Full time)
- Are you an experienced Growth Product Manager? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Growth Product Manager located within Nigeria, to join their exciting remote team. We are one the number one Bitcoin start up bringing cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- You will be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize the financial system for all.
- As a Product Manager on the growth team, you’ll focus on introducing the company to their customers around the world. You’ll work to understand how people find the company today, and create new, innovative ways to introduce the next generation of customers to the company’s products and features.
- Whether through paid marketing, earned marketing, referrals, invites, or new ideas, you’ll partner with our data, engineering, marketing, and research teams to increase the number of people who find value in the company. You will be responsible for delivering on critical business outcomes, while also being accountable for driving gains in efficiency.
- Working with data science, marketing, research, and design to better understand our customers and their needs – driving marketing experiments across TV, online and offline channels.
- Collaborating with design, data and other product teams to improve our growth loops-including invites, referrals and sharing- to fuel new account growth.
- Building a strong working relationship with our operations, legal, compliance and finance teams to unlock the next generation of growth ideas for the company.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Experience working on a growth team
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Mathematics or computer science background advantageous
- Experience working with content or marketing team advantageous
- Experience working on TV campaigns advantageous.
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Work Type: Remote (Full time)
- Do you have software development experience? Do you have previous experience in the FinTech, Cryptocurrency or Startup industries? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) located within Africa, to join their exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people with taking full ownership of the product. They are looking for someone who has experience not only with their tech stack in a successful SaaS company, but also with agile methodologies and web development.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; have an entrepreneurial and business developement background who are eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code. Previous experience within starts-up, fintech or cryptocurrency industries is highly preferred.
- Set technical direction and own the architecture and implementation of features
- Provide guidance and assist in helping knock down walls and clear path towards work completion
- Lead a group of engineers and cross-functional team members in the implementation of new and existing features
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding feature development statuses to the team and stakeholders
- Plan, supervise and manage releases for the work the squad is performing
- Empower team members – including other developers as well as Technical Support and QA – through technical mentoring, contributions to the team’s documentation, libraries, and providing automation for manual tasks where appropriate
- Define and adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross-functional teams
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s platform
- Participate in the mandatory weekly call.
- 3+ Previous experience as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) within financial markets
- Previous experience in the FinTech, cryptocurrency or start-up industry required
- Solid experience with Vue.JS, NodeJS and Flutter
- Previous experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer within financial markets
- Experience in a software development environment, with capability in back-end development and/or depth of experience with at least one modern front-end framework (React, Vue, AngularJS, etc.)
- Experience working in AWS, with a strong desire to further one’s skills
- Experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Experienced in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Ability to work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you
- Comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap
- Being a thoughtful communicator – some teams are partially or fully distributed so effective written communication is key.