Proten International – Our client, an Agricultural Franchise is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Lead the production of agro-chemical products in compliance with world-class standards ? instilling a culture that exhibits continuous improvement regarding Safety, Quality and Cost Delivery.
- Organize agrochemical programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the agrochemical plant and the organization.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks and work on strategy to market the product.
- This position reports to the Head of Partnerships.
- Profound know-how in chemical assembly processes and production technologies
- Leadership experience in project coordination, agro-chemical production, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Operational and Supply Chain Management
- Experience in collaborating with contractors, and partners
- Expertise in agro-resource management (inventories, planning and project implementation) and invasive species management (planning, identification and control).
- Ability to mentor, manage and supervise employees and interns.
- Experience in and ability to perform fieldwork.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) and managing geographic databases.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision ? independently and as part of a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Unlocking Potential of Team Members
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Our client currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- This role would be based in Northern Nigeria.
Job Title: Associate-Grant
- Grant Research and Management
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results
- Directly involve in grant writing by coordinating with grant writers or coordinators
- Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a lawful registration and proven track record
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
- Supervise the fundraising team to ensure proper coordination of work
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Oversee if other grant staff (coordinators, writers and administrators) is complying with their job responsibilities
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
Deadline: 20th August 2020.