Job Vacancies in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Sango-Otta, Ogun
- A B.Sc./ HND
- Not less than 5 years of proven work experience as a Logistics Officer
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Indepth knowledge of the end to end process of logistics and warehousing
- Must be able to work and achieve under little or no supervision
- Possess a ‘go-getter attitude’.
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
- Shall lead and manage sales target in Modern Trade with profitability and accomplish the company’s growth plan by successfully implementing company sales strategies, executing promotions & Displays as per plan in the assigned channels/ accounts.
- Shall report market /competitor intelligence and recommend Operational improvements to the Top Management.
- Lead and Manage the Team of Key Account Sales Executives, Merchandisers, etc. to achieve business objectives.
- Drive all Trade Negotiations, Secure Share of Shelf in line with Brand Expectations and Ensure full implementation of all Trading agreements.
- Monitor and Review effectiveness of all Trade Activations, Coverage and Trade Service Levels.
- Sales Forecast to be prepared based on Market Activity Plans and Review on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Account Specific business development plans. Allocate Trade Investments Budgets and ensure utilization as per guidelines.
- Identify Key Opportunities in assigned Channel and create customer-specific action plans. Example Shelving Improvements, Location, etc.
- Ensure Implementation of Sales Fundamentals as per Brand Objectives.
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews with the top customers and develop Business Plan.
- Negotiate and finalize new product listing, price changes, promotion selling and displays in the outlets.
- Monitor Competitor activities and implement Tactical activities to counter the same.
- Provide Coaching for Key Account Executives by regular field contacts and provide written feedback for development.
- Encourage superior sales performance through monthly and quarterly incentive plans
- Train Key Account Executives on product knowledge, customer management, route planning, and collections.
- Review effectiveness of Coverage and journey plans and update the same periodically.
- Ensure that the volume and value targets allocated for the assigned channel are achieved.
- Manage Collections from all Credit Customers, Evaluate Credit limits and recommend changes of any based on customer performance and payment history.
- Authorize Sales Representative’s orders, agreed FOC’s, damaged goods uplifts and customer discounts.
- Ensure the team is fully aware of their roles, responsibilities and monthly priorities
- Ensure the team is adhering to work timings, daily report submissions and professional approach to all customers.
- Manage the Annual Leave Plans for the team and ensure continuity of coverage and service to the customers.
- HND / University Degree with a strong track record
- Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG modern trade in Lagos and at least 2 years leading teams & key accounts
- Proven leadership qualities, communication, planning & analytical skills
- Communication Skill (Written & Spoken/English)
- Planning & Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Relational Skills
- Developing Others Skills
- Management & tracking of KPI’s on customer/sales data
Deadline: 1st June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.