Job Vacancies at the Candel Company Limited
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company.
We re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory / Production Manager
- As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ progressive experience leading operations in a production or chemical manufacturing facility.
- Must posses leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Job Title: HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Supervisor
- Blow Moulding Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring bottle blow moulding,forming, shaping of PET, HDPE containers, Resin handling service and maintenance are carried out properly.
- Operating Blow Moulding machine ensuring all parameters are within the set point, and report to Team Manager any deviations.
- Maintains the proper cleaning and greasing of moulds pins & bushes of Blow Moulding Machines.
- Ensure the efficient operation of Blow Moulding machines and down line equipment.
- Manage all areas of packaging including blow moulding / injection moulding, filling, capping and sealing, labeling and bagging to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure that blow moulding of containers is done as per prescribed quality standards
- Ensure preventive maintenance carried out as per machine manufacturer reconditions
- Ensure to follow the Safe Working practices while operating the machineries.
- Adhering to all other instructions given by the Team Manager to achieve area shift objectives.
Job Title: Truck Driver’s Assistant
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Truck drivers’ assistants help truck drivers by performing some of the routine tasks.
- They check the condition and safety of vehicles before embarking on journeys. They ensure that brakes, lights, fire extinguishers and other safety equipment are in good working order.
- They adjust the mirrors so that both sides of the truck are visible from the driver’s seat and ensure that defects and necessary repairs are reported.
- Truck drivers’ assistant is responsible with the loading and unloading of goods. They navigate the route, where necessary and help to drive the trucks on long distances trips.
- Load and unload vehicle at delivery bay and ensure that all goods are properly packaged and secure for next delivery.
Skills and Abilities
A truck driver’s assistant should:
- Have physical fitness and stamina;
- Have excellent eyesight;
- Have good perception;
- Be responsible with sober habits;
- Familiar with road signs.
- A valid driving license.
- Have a mechanical aptitude to perform emergency repairs;
- Be able to sit for long hours without losing concentration.
- Excellent communication and feedback service skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions to ensure timely delivery.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.