Job Vacancies at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS)
Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school in Abuja that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum. We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our pupils and depth of parental involvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Manager / Administrator
- To act as a full member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) representing the interests of the school.
- To lead and support staff in delivering high quality service and curriculum through development matters.
- Develop programs for enabling school students and families to meet academic goals.
- To promote a safe, stimulating and caring learning environment and to work with the team and provide high quality care and to promote and maintain high standards of good professional practice.
- Ensure Annual Yearly Progress meetings and execute programs to conform academic success.
- Establish policies as per School’s performance management, succession planning and staff management.
- Handle expenditures and budget with School Finance to satisfy financial obligations.
- Create and manage attractive, organized, functional, healthy and safe facilities in the school.
- Oversee school activities to ensure educational goals and outcomes’ are fulfillment.
- Minimum Qualification of MBA / MSc
- Minimum of 5- 10years experience
- Must have experience in British curriculum
- Must be able to use MS word.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female)
- We are looking for a Front Desk Officer with great customer services skills who will be responsible for keeping up-to-date records, receiving and directing guest, answer telephone calls, voice-over coordination and carryout other administrative duties.
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls to appropriate department or individual, maintain a track record of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Receive and attend to clients (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Collate time sheet summaries, prepare the time sheet reports.
- Accept the requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for the delivery and purchase of the items.
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND in any field.
- Administrative Skills:
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Good communications skills.
- Good customer relation skills
- Great interpersonal skill
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as subject of your mail.