Job Vacancies at Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited
Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited focuses on mechanical and industrial engineering as well as providing fabrication services, steel fabrication and repair services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Officer
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Canidiates should possess a Bachelor’s d
Job Title: Human Resources Personnel
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.