Job Vacancies at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
Nigerian NewsDirect is a National Daily newspaper with over 7 years on news stands nationwide.
We invite applications from qualified candidates with experience to boost our daily and weekend editions within the capacity below:
Job Title: Correspondent
Locations: Ilorin – Kwara, Ekiti, Sokoto, Kano, Jos – Plateau, Kaduna, Enugu, Asaba – Delta, Awka – Anambra, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar – Cross River, Yola – Adamawa and Maiduguri – Borno
- Candidates should possess a Mass Communication’s degree (Entertainment, Politics, National Assembly, Capital Market, Tax, Energy)
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Advert & Special Project Manager
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 6 years work experience.
Job Title: Deputy Editor
- Candidates should possess 10 years work experience.
- ApplicantS must possess the ability and contacts for at least four media interview of prominent Traditional rulers, Religion leaders, serving CEOs, Vice Chancellors, Ministers, Governors, Federal legislators and DGs / Executive secretaries of Federal govt agencies and parastatals among others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Submit hard copy to:
34 Matanmi Aromobi Street,
Blessing Estate, Off Ijoko Road,
Gasline Bus Stop,
Sango, Ogun State.
Note: Applicants with no interest in marketing regardless of department should not apply.