Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited – Nationwide
Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dispatcher
- We are looking for a reliable Dispatcher to act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls.
- You will receive requests, transmit messages and track vehicles.
- Ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed, especially in emergency situations.
- You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Higher national diploma
Job Title: Paramedic
- We are looking for a trained paramedic to be part of our team of healthcare professionals attending primarily out-of-hospital medical incidents.
- As an employee dealing mostly with emergencies, you must be committed and focused. Ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.
- The goal is simply to contribute the best you can to help people in need and save lives.
- Operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions
- Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
- Evaluate the patient’s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
- Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
- Use tech equipment and tools to stabilize patients or provide immediate treatment
- Monitor patient’s condition en route to the hospital
- Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)
- Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training
- Proven experience as a paramedic
- Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications
- Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
- Adaptable with a great deal of stamina
- Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
- Integrity and compassion towards human pain
- Higher National diploma; Licensed Paramedic is a must
Job Title: Product Owner
- We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
- Ideal candidate should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Keep track of industry trends
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2020.