Luvanex Group was founded in February 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia as a one stop for Real Estate Investors. In January 2017 we opened operations in Charlotte, North Carolina and established our headquarters in the fast growing economy known as the Queen City. Our operations now span 2 states: Atlanta, Georgia & Charlotte, North Carolina with expansion plans into South Carolina in the first quarter of 2019.
Our niche is in helping international investors build and expand their portfolio in the 2 states we operate in. The scope of our services are tailored to match each investor as it relates to their short & long term investment goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will set the company apart from the competition while delighting the customer at all times. You will also be focused on working with customers to ensure they maintain their payments do not fall into arrears and subsequently enter the Collections funnel.
- As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying existing and prospective customers needs via mail, phone or social media and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
- Follow up and resolving customers complaint and queries within the allotted time to meet response targets.
- Collaborate with teams and other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Helping customers complete loan applications, setting up remita payment, and loan repayments to name a few.
- Supporting the collections process by making calls to customers at risk of falling into arrears and preparing repayment plans.
- Increase customer’s usage, satisfaction, retention, and advocacy by establishing creative ways.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences, Business Admin or its equivalent.
- Demonstrable communication and problem-solving skills
- A least 2 year of customer service experience in a consumer finance company.
Skills & requirements:
- Fast learner having the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the process quickly and understand it inside-out to enable you deliver world class services to the customer.
- Proactively seeking out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
- Independent, requiring little to no supervision, reporting efficiently and succinctly when required and providing leadership at all times to colleagues.
- Emotionally intelligent, understanding the underlying issues being raised by the customers and being able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
- Tech Savvy, you will be very aware of Internet technologies including Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Multitasking handling several tasks and priorities, your work load will switch between customer service duties and collections. Also have the ability to speak with customers while typing notes simultaneously.
- Fast typist and able to reach 40 words per minute and looking to improve.
- Great sense of humor being able to laugh at yourself and put the customer at ease at all times.
- Ambitious, wanting to succeed in meeting all customers needs and growing the customer service function at Luvanex to a global standard.
- Driven to constantly improve him or herself and the entire team by constantly learning and pushing colleagues to improve.
- Polite and Patient you will show empathy in dealing with customers regardless of their position.
Job Title: Credit Analyst / Underwriter
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Period & Mode of Engagement: Full-time employment with a probationary period of 6 months.
- A professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness.
- He/ She will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations.
- Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, legal documents etc.)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Evaluating clients credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
- Proven work experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment
- BSc degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in a financial institution and in similar capacity is compulsory.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.