Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are in need of salespeople who must reside in the Warri, Bennin and Asaba area and who will be focused on the sales of specific medical products.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Excellent at communicating
- Good negotiation skills.
Job Title: Digital & Content Marketer
- This role is meant to drive Lily Hospital’s digital reputation marketing across multiple digital channels, via a consistent content publication that positions the hospital favourably in the mind of its stakeholders.
Educational And Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar role
- Must have hands on experience in marketing.
- Must be able to use various marketing channels effectively.
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is meant to oversee Lily Hospital’s customer service, contact centre and issue resolution activities.
- The role is meant to ensure that Lily Hospital’s customers (corporate and Individual) are happy with the level of service being provided to them across all points (channels) of interaction with the business.
Educational and Skill Requirement
- Must have a minimum of HND or BSc in any field
- Must have had customer service experience for a minimum of 2 Years
- Must be witty and good with computers.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Certification in Customer service is an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.