Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company is the largest disposable syringe factory in Africa. We produce three types of disposable syringes(2ml,5ml and 10ml), which are made with state of the art technology, from high quality medical grade raw materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Onna, Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for managing the sales activities in the target areas and ensure the achievement of the set targets.
- Collaborate with department heads to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives and review historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
- Coordinate with the Regional sales coordinators to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Responsible for engaging other sales personnel in areas of entrepreneurial skills and coach them on ways to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A people-person who is skilled at impressing clients, satisfying customers, and keep large multi-dimensional teams working together in the most efficient ways possible.
- Ability to collate, analyze, interpret, and forecast with relevant data.
Qualifications And Competences
- B.SC in any Marketing or Science related or Bio-Science (Pharmacist, Pharmacologist, Microbiologist, Biochemist, Biologist, etc.) with a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Demonstrate success in exceeding sales targets using intelligent sales tactics.
- Good leadership/ managerial skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to coach and develop others
- Possess the ability to influence other people using logical fact-based arguments and persuasive skills/tactics
- Ability to manage upward
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the business.
Job Title: Brand Coordinator
Location: Onna, Akwa Ibom
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Media and public relations
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online review
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Supporting sales and lead generation effort
- Creating promotions.
- Proven work experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal form
- Digital marketing skills with minimum ability to operationalize activities on Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Effective Relationship Management skills.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Effective process management skills
- Superior understanding of Nigeria’s media landscape
- Relentless drive for innovation
- Knowledge of or experience with the use of Media tools.
- B.Sc. degree in Management or relevant field.