Job Vacancies at Infinity Security Services Limited
Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Operation
- The Job holder will be responsible in rendering assistance to the Head, Operations in monitoring, detecting, remediate, and contain security threats.
- Assist in monitoring, detecting, remediate, and contain security threats, including security systems administration and security incident response.
- Assist in overseeing the recruitment, deployment and training of highly qualified security operations’ personnel.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arrange cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Supervision of designated staff, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with training, assignment instructions and local Standard Operating Procedures in a professional manner.
- Task the security officers to carry out their duties and brief them as required (including recording daily pre-shift briefings).
- Ensure efficient use of staff and equipment in accordance with assignment instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Engage in night patrol to the beats at least twice in a month.
- Implement all processes and procedures in line with both client and company standards and compliance with legal requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance and ensure training needs identified (to be recorded in monthly Care Visit Reports).
- Ensure operatives are correctly and smartly kitted (including PPE where appropriate).
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition.
- Presentation of reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, survey, client reports).
- Accurate record keeping of incidents and escalate it to the client in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of records associated with duties while highlighting areas of concern to the operations manager.
- Ensure that full training and personnel records are maintained for all organization’s personnel.
- Build excellent client relationship between the Organisation and the clients.
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Organisation’s account.
- Attend to clients’ complaints with timely intervention.
- A first-degree holder in any relevant discipline from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ and above cognate experience, preferably in private security sector. Foundation experience in the military, paramilitary and security agencies supported with valid documents, will be an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized security professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge in security risk assessment, investigations, intelligence gathering etc.
- Must be good in report writing, team cohesion and result oriented.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess leadership skills.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The job holder will be responsible for providing service and managing existing customers, assist in driving and generating new clients’ base.
- Service and manage existing customers.
- Assist in driving and generating new clients’ base.
- Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the organization’s services.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with clients through personal contact and monitor feedback.
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives; Support/Technical.
- Continually drive existing and identify new markets for the organization.
- Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the organisation and its current market and potential markets.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share; Learning and Growth.
- Identity opportunities for improvement in the volume of services and market shares.
- Be a graduate of Marketing or related discipline from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience, preferably in private security sector.
- Membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Job Title: Front Desk Assistant
- The job holder will be responsible for attending to visitors and maintain employees and department directories, create a positive corporate image.
- Attend to visitors and maintain employees and department directories.
- Create a positive corporate image at all times.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms,
- Greet and welcome clients and guests.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding organizational product and services.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mails by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Must be a holder of NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Must be versatile with office equipment.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in the use of Computer.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Prepare, monitor and respond to communications, including mails, calls etc.
- Attend to visitors.
- Manage, coordinate, maintain calendar of the MD including appointment, meeting travels and other itineraries.
- Organize, plan, take notes and minutes of meetings
- Conduct any research that the MD may require.
- Provide secondary management of MD’s office staff.
- Generate documents, briefs, reports. Et as may be directed to him by the MD
- Represent and make presentations on behalf of the MD as may be directed.
- Provide secretariat, other executive and administrative assistance to the MD.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.