HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: The Chief executive Officer
Responsible for: Accounts Officers
Department: Finance and Administration
- Responsible for the financial health of the business. Oversees the management of all matters relation to the planning implementation, control, evaluation and information and advice in connection with the most effective and efficient deployment of the financial resources of the business, as well as see to the smooth running of the company.
- Oversee the activities of the employees of the Finance and Administration Department.
- Monitor the financial health of the business on an on-going basis and advise as necessary to ensure he the nest financial management decisions are take at any point in time.
- Implement measures to eliminate or, at least, reduce the company’s vulnerability to financial risks.
- Set up systems and procedures for monitoring the company’s performance and taking actions to remediate actions of identified weakness(es).
- Provide informed, professional and insightful advice to management on financial and administrative matters.
- Provide accurate and reliable financial data and prepare relevant periodic- monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Make presentation to Management, clients and other relevant stakeholder as and when necessary, in connection with financial and administration matters.
- Draft update, present for Management’s approval, and thereafter implement all such financial policies and procedures as will assist to ensure the highest levels of financial health for the business.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all relevant legislations relevant to the business.
- Set job related performance objective for employees in the Finance and Administration Department, monitor their performance, providing such feedback and capability development efforts as will enhance the effectiveness of the department and its employees.
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Accuracy of records
- Sound decision making
- People management
- Timely preparation of accounts
- Chief Executive Officer
- Other Departmental Managers
- Suppliers and contractors
- Government officials
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional ICAN membership is compulsory (must be chartered)
- At least 5 years experience
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Key Metrics
- Audit rating
- Quality of advice and decision – making.
Job Title: Key Account Officer
Group: Business Development
- Online Marketing and Brand Development
- Functionally:Head, Business Development Administratively: Head, Business Development
- Manage all online accounts (content management and designing),Essentially, the job will ensure a smooth and hitch-free selling process.
- Providing focus for sales people to perform the key function of selling. Job similarly involves following up on customer issues that are non-technical in nature. conduct surveys using Google forms or jot forms, analyse data using IBM SPSS
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Optimise the SEO of the portal.
- Prepare and update sales reporting tools
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the company’s job portal
- Optimize content for the job portal and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Follow up leads till payment is made
- Place order and ensure complete delivery by the operations team
- Channel customer feedback appropriately
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Prepare daily, weekly and quarterly feedback such as tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Drive sales promotion events
- Executive key instructions as given by head of functional unit
- Knowledge and experience of using content management system (CMS) desirable
- Meet monthly and quarterly business targets as determined by management.
Primary Job Function:
Key Activities And Responsibilities of the Role:
- Drive and close sales of new business
- Upsell further solutions to existing customers
- Encourage profitability through competitively superior sales documentation
- Manages major clients (or key accounts)
- Respond to clients transactional issues or issues of non-technical nature
- Prepare client proposals
- Report daily and weekly sales performance
- Present and defend proposals to clients
- Effectively negotiate business with new and existing clients
- Prepare invoices for payment purposes
- Draft SLA and have input from technical
- Follow through on payments
- Manage customer accounts following through with Client Accounts Dept. (or concerned department) on next payments
- Reconcile customer accounts before the next payment cycle
- Build capacity by enrolling in relevant professional associations/ societies and reviewing target industry publications regularly
- Regularly undertake courses that build sales capacity, in turn groom sales team to high performance
- Efficiently work through sales documentation with faster Turn-around-time (TAT)
- Provides oversight function to the Sales Executive who manages non-key or major accounts
Secondary Job Function:
- Competitively negotiate with vendors with the view to cut expenses; underspend admin budget
- Timely obtain documents or pay levies to avoid incurring unbudgeted expense through penalties
- Timely provide for all employees needs: supplies and tools
- Corresponds with regulators to obtain necessary licenses and documents
- Approves and makes supplies available analyzing needs by department, work area or office
- Manage company fleet: monitor license renewals, arrange for repairs
- Create asset management systems to track all company assets
- Keep work tools in good order and organize office layout
- Supervise the HR officer and ensure employees align to HR policies and procedures
- Supervise the accounts officer day to day and jointly review accounting policy implementation with the Business Manager (BM) or as assigned by the BM
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Provide structured admin processes and commit employees to align with the processes
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements
- Plans and arranges for appropriate filing systems in the company (hard copies and electronic backup)
- Submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, analyzing variances
- Deepen people and asset management skills and ensure every employee fulfils requisite skill level requirement for high performance
- Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff
Skills & Competencies:
Comprehensive Knowledge of:
- Google analytics, Google/jot forms, IBM SPSS, Ahrefs (at least 2 other key word tools), Aiva, Buzzstream, Beacon, Sitebulb etc, SEO Analysis tools
- Microsoft Suite of Software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project)
Proven Skills in:
- Ability to manipulate images using graphic tools
- Ability to convert templates to web pages i.e. slicing graphic templates into HTML
- Use of newsletter tools
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns using Mailchimp , IPZMA and other tools
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Design software
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Key interaction – Internal
- Nature or purpose of interaction
- Business Development Manager/CEO
- Day to day work reports
- Key interaction – External
- Nature or purpose of interaction: Clients
- Issues resolution, documentation etc.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Agro-based Products)
- Acquire new businesses for the company, manage existing ones, and re-activate dormant accounts
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for assigned product line
- Generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth of all product lines
- Attend and participate in trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase brand awareness
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them
- 5 years’ sales experience with at least 2 years selling agricultural produce
- Minimum of a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Proactive, and able to deliver innovative strategic solutions
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.