Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Limited
Fosad Consulting LLC is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Driver / Reach Truck Driver
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland
Employment Type: Contract
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Promote safe work environment through personal actions.
- Load and unload trucks and containers utilizing equipment including, but not limited to, stand up forklifts, forklifts, stand up dock loaders, walk, pallet jacks, and radio frequency equipment provided in safe and efficient manner.
- Check and count freight for accuracy and/or damage. Take inventory as needed.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Direct product to correct area in the warehouse.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets for storage or shipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualification: HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum 2 years work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Reach truck and forklift certified(licence).
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems and Radio Frequency.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Must be able to work overtime, days and/or evenings, and weekends.
- Ability to read numbers and labels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Transport and Receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/document).
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes).
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mailroom and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Must observe all HSE driving policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Ensure assigned motorcycle documents/particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure motorcycle is cleaned regularly.
- Ensure delivery targets are met.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- 3 – 10 years experience.
- Possess valid riders permit
- Good riding record
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Deadline: 27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Forklift Driver/Reach Truck Driver” as the subject of the email.