Job Vacancies at Farming System Support Services
Farming System Support Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Lawyer
- Assist farmers in succession planning in order to help preserve farms for future generations
- Assist in zoning, land use cases and eminent domain issues
- Obtain licenses and permits that agricultural entities may need in order to operate
- Provide information to those in agriculture on labor and employment laws
- Provide guidance in regulatory compliance
- Understand environmental legislation vs. landowner rights
- Assist in the implementation of federal farm policies as they apply within the state
- Provide assistance in preventing fraud and deception in packaging and labeling of products
- Give general legal counsel to individuals, companies or organizations
- Identify and carry out opportunities to help protect farms from urban sprawl and activists
- Develop a detailed knowledge of issues affecting agriculture
- Build relationships with local farmers, extension staff and scientists
- Work collaboratively with peers and external organizations.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning.
Deadline: 28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of your email.