Dynamiss Digital Learning – We are a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner and we implement digital solutions LP+ 365 for teaching and learning in the education space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help build working web presence/front end solutions
- You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for creating a working website as part of a robust solution for our clients, creating a web presence for such clients from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can work on both the back-end and front-end of systems.” This means that you can develop fully fledged platforms (with databases, servers and clients) which don’t need other applications to function.
- You approach software holistically since your skillsets cater to both user experience and functionality. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, that would be a great advantage too.
Job Title: Excel Analysyt
- We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst with excellent Excel skillsets. The successful candidate will turn data into information, and be able to use Excel formulas to investigate, troubleshoot and solve problems
- The Excel analyst’s responsibilities will include collating and coordinating data files required for uploading and Provisioning on to our Microsoft Azure based platform, as well as making sure the data is clean and free from errors that may corrupt the Learning Management Platform or disrupt the efficiency of the use of the system
- They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Able to USE EXCEL FORMULAS including VLOOKUP/Deduplication checks/ Concatenations and general problem-solving using Excel tools and formulas
- Filter and Clean Data using Excel Commands to locate and correct data and avoid code problems
- Acquire data from Primary and secondary data sources
- Locate and define new process opportunities wherever possible
- Develop and implement data analytics that optimises efficiency and quality
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Knowledge of being able to use Access for data analysis and simple queries would be advantageous
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or other discipline required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage small projects or work streams of larger projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative and creativity required. In addition, the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information without compromising attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proficiency with data visualization preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment and seek direction when needed.
- Understanding of and appreciation for basic data privacy concepts and principles (e.g., importance of securing data at rest and in transit, ensuring data is used in a way that is consistent with the intended purpose).