Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bakery Manager
- We require highly motivated individual as a Bakery Manager for all our bakery units.
- We are looking for a resourceful Manager to be responsible for meeting all bakeries revenue, profitability and quality goals while maintaining the company’s reputation and ethos
- Successful candidate will ensure efficient bakery and sales operation; maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of bakery outlets; and will be responsible for the health and safety, business performance and quality standards of each bakery outlet.
- Capable in managing the operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently.
- Skilled in identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively.
- Skilled in motivating the staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork.
- Able to prepare and/or review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance profits.
- Knowledgeable with various applications used for billing and data processing related to the bakery operations.
- Able to work for long hours and on weekends.
- Ensure freshness of all bakery items and food in a bakery.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the bakery premises.
- Provide quality personalized customer service.
- Coordinate with stores managers and other bakery staff in serving customers.
- Maintain and control inventory of baked items.
- Replenish bakery items according to the customers demand and needs.
- Ensure that bakery items are baked or cooked according to the customers’ tastes and needs
- Ensure that nutritional values are not lost in baking, processing or cooking items.
- Ensure deliciousness in baked items to attract customers.
- Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
- Other responsibilities of the bakery manager are the processing of deliveries, collaborating with the vendors concerning orders and making sure that there are enough products in stock.
Demonstrable Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Bakery Manager for a reputable food chain with not less than 2 years in management position.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management.
- Extensive bakery and food processing law & regulation knowledge.
- Proficiency in English and data analysis.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with business operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Culinary School Diploma or B.Sc Degree in Business Administration.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Responsible for actively engaging in activities and negotiations to meet the sales targets of the organization.
- The marketing executive would be instrumental in devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Expansion plan should be done at the beginning of the month in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- Carry out market price survey with the sales representatives and advice the HOD on the price changes. Thus, helping in increasing the sales margins.
- Provide feedback to the HOD on additional actions/ideas to be taken to increase the visibility of the products.
- Manage relationships with retailers effectively and increase the sales volume of each retailer as per company norm.
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Marketing or any relevant field of study. A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
Deadline: 25th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.