Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide Human Resource Solutions for organizations. Bradfield aims to provide specialized services in Recruitment and Personnel Improvement or Training. Our competitive proposition is not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher – Diction Educator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The subject teacher (Diction) will work with all members of staff in the implementation of the College Strategic Plan and the provision of exemplary learning experiences for the students.
- The role of the subject teacher-Diction requires a broad knowledge of the subject area, the ability to facilitate the student’s learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for pastoral care of the students.
- The Subject Teacher(Diction) should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
The Subject Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students’ work
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum Writing students’ reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal
The Subject Teacher(Diction) is responsible to:
- The Head of Department
- The Assistant Principal Learning and Teaching
- The Principal
- Candidates should possess any of the following qualification: B.Ed, NCE, MEd.
- Minimum of 2-10 years work experience.
Job Title: Music Educator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating balanced lesson plans based on genera lMusic Education, you’ll construct lessons in understanding Music theory and history, singing and interpreting Music and possibly teaching students how to play an instrument.
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupilsâ€™ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils/students.
- Teach music courses to students/pupils including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
- Conduct music classes according in line with the rules and regulations established by Board of education.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Collaborate with school administration/management in setting up an effective musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
- Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
- B.Sc in Music
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders.
- A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) music teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Must be able to play at least 4 (four) musical instrument and majorly a keyboard.
Job Title: Class Educator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Class Educators are responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- We are on the hunt for self-motivated and experienced class educators to join our qualified team of educators.
- You will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
- Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.