Job Vacancies at BluDive Technologies Limited
BluDive Technologies Limited is a vibrant IT company that provides enterprise solutions to businesses of all sizes and complexity. An IBM Business Partner based in Lagos, Nigeria, BluDive Technologies provides a wide range of IT solutions and services to enable clients throughout West Africa to operate their businesses in a more proficient, effective, and cost-efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Bludive Technologies is looking for talented, enthusiastic, career-minded and high-performing Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for delivering Sales and marketing services efficiently and effectively to our clients in line with overall company objectives.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in product marketing, sales management and logistics services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Plan to ensure achievement personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling IT/enterprise solutions (IBM, VMware, Thycotic) to major accounts.
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Executive or Business Development Officer, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the Sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Fixed N250, 000 – N350, 000 / month and very juicy variable pay.
Job Title: PreSales Executive
- We are looking for Pre-Sales Executive to join our team. As a Pre-Sales specialist, you will be responsible for gathering customers’ requirements and solution design, developing and delivering effective presentations, understanding technical documents, and putting together business proposals.
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies.
- To work with technical and sales teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio.
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers as a technical expert.
- Producing detailed costing, POCs and quotes for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- To work closely with the technical team regarding configurations and installations.
- To work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations.
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge.
- General working knowledge of Enterprise IT solutions and deep interest in evolving IT technologies.
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations. Ability to work independently and to be proactive.
- Technically skilled with a customer-focused mind and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- 2-4 years proven track record in a Presales’ environment within an IT Infrastructure business.
Typical Salary Range
N150, 000 to N300, 000 / month.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.