Job Vacancies at Bethsaida Real Estate Limited
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients? needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties? value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of BSc in Estate Management or any related field
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Review investment plans
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate deposits strategies and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve investment plans
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up withdrawal plans
- Maintain updated records of investors
- Follow up with clients about investment roll-over
- Monitor progress of existing investors.
- OND in Marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 0-2 years of Experience in similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Candidates should reside between Ojodu Berger and Mowe axis of Ogun state.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using Job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.