Altitude Group Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Job Title: Technician
- We are currently looking for an outstanding Technician to be responsible for conducting general installation, maintenance and repairs of facility equipment and property structures for clients such as CCTV cameras and fire alarm system.
- Conduct installation, servicing and maintenance of electrical systems such as CCTV cameras and Fire alarms.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems such as carbon dioxide and fire protection and quickly schedule repairs when needed.
- Identifying and establishing new business
Qualification and Experience
- A BSc or HND degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering and Master’s in any related field is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3years experience in Technical role.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends and public holidays as the business requires.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organised and have the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers, and small hand tools
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
Salary is between NGN80,000 – 100,000 / Month and other statutory benefits
Deadline: 2nd August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.