Job Recruitment at Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network
Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network was established with the aim of showcasing the activities of the Nigeria Customs Service, as well as generating revenue in the TV industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or other related field is required
- Candidates should have at least 4 years of work experience as a senior accounts officer.
- Knowledge in IFRS will serve as an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and ERP, specifically FICO modules, will also serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should be able to use Microsoft office tools.
Job Title: Business Presenter
- Degree in Economics or other related courses, will serve as an added advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience as a presenter in economic and financial matters.
- Vast knowledge on national and international economic and financial matters will also serve as an added advantage.
Deadline: 26th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be held in Abuja. Candidates should also reside in Abuja or should be willing to relocate to Abuja.