Job Opportunities in a Pharmaceutical Company
Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client urgently requires the services of a full time Pharmacist for the post of HMO Liaison Officer.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Additional experience with a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) or a Pharmacy that handled HMO orders will be a plus.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
- Our client urgently requires the services of a Healthcare Assistant (someone who assists the Pharmacist in a Pharmacy).
- Ideal candidate should have over 2 years experience working in a pharmacy, should be proficient with the use of MS word package and must be open to learning.
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc.
Job Title: Strategic Sales Manager (Medical Device)
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of the company’s products and the development of strategies, and approaches to maximize sales growth.
- He/she would also be in charge of managing the Strategic accounts, overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and working collaboratively with the extended sales team.
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers, attending trade shows and networking with other professionals.
- Meet customer needs by promptly attending to problems, complaints or requests.
- Serve existing accounts by contacting customers for new orders and communicating the availability of new products.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and approaches to maximize sales.
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Customer Relationship Management ( CMD Level )
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Account Ownership of Hospitals, MOHs ( Federal and State ), Tertiary Hospitals, Teaching Hospitals, related Corporate Organisations.
- Drive Service Adoption from Local Hospitals / fulfillment centres
- First Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or Dentistry or any related discipline
- 3-4 years related sales experience in the Health Sector.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.