A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
- You are expected to majorly ensure the satisfaction of all our enrollees at all times.
- You are expected to regularly and actively engage in anchoring interactive session with enrollees in their respective organization.
- You are expected to regularly embark on strategic mop-up exercise for all existing clients and prompt registration of newly employed staff of all existing clients.
Educational Qualifications/ Experience and Key Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or any related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Proven experience as a client relationship officer.
- Evidence of working within a target – driven environment.
- Good understanding of health insurance or healthcare financing.
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience in a related role.
- VERY STRONG Customer Service Skills.
- Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work Under Pressure and think out of the box.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Locations: Warri-Delta / Itakpe-Kogi / Kaduna
Educational Qualifications /Experience and Key Requirements
- Registered Nursing and/or Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 5-7years of Practical/clinical experience.
- BLS and/or ALS certification
- Ability to respond to emergencies and give first aid care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward thinking and organizational abilities.
- A good team player with leadership qualities
- Ability to work with little supervision
- HMO work experience is an added advantage
- Be ready to travel and flexible to change
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV in a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.