Job Opportunities in a Finance and Investment Company
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Finance and Investment Sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Marketing Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Execute investment transactions (i.e. prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on prospective investors.
- Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process for any new alternative asset investment including sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.).
- Monitor and track financial performance of investors companies to ensure that loan payments are current and revenue interest payments achieve budgeted targets.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk / growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance with all policies and laws.
- Ensure investors are in compliance with fund environmental, social, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, doing due diligence of prospective investors and monitoring of investors.
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support to the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MUST have 8+ years of similar experience in a Micro Finance bank or any related organization.
- MBA or Professional Certification in Business, Management, or Finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
Skills / Abilities:
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Group Head, Marketing
- The Ideal Candidate must be able to bring in and manage Investment and Loan Portfolios
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overall supervision of the Marketing and Sales Group
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Design and execute development plans; monthly and annual action plans, investment maintenance and expenses plan.
- Ensure targets achievement for investment and loan growth, revenue, etc.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Work with the marketing and communications head to develop revenue growth initiatives
- Develop and maintain good relations with the VIP and key clients of the company
- Ensure that the team follows the company’s procedures and policies
- Set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals for the sales staff
- Follow up on the progress made in achieving the goals and come up with solutions to any problems faced by the workers
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the board of directors and other stake holders
- Monitor and maintain financial budgets to ensure the best use of company’s funds.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc or MBA in Banking & Finance, Management and other related fields with Relevant professional certifications
- 15 years experience with at least 7 years in Managerial position working in similar position
- Proven track record of success in sourcing and managing investment portfolios
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Great communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under crunch deadlines pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- High levels of energy
- Good judge of character.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good presentation skill.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.