Job Opportunities at Talents and Skills Africa
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client is the foremost one-stop shop for every office need, be it stationery, lighting or furniture – all conveniently located in one spacious address in one of the most central locations in Abuja.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking to recruit a Highly productive Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Honest & Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive
- Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle and work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Director of the company
- Ensuring & following up company documentation to be up-to-date
- Invoicing and ensuring deliveries to Clients in an orderly manner
- Tap the Potential Clients by Daily sales calls, visits & daily follow ups as per the visit plan
- Bringing in New customers every month
- Inventory Management
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients and writing business proposals
- Identifying requirements for Corporates, NGOs and converting into sales.
- Approaching & building relations with Governments sectors and completing Tenders, meeting submission deadlines and doing necessary follow ups to ensure we get order.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Key Account Management
- Closing sales leads & proper follow up for cold/hot deals
- Proper database maintaining and reporting weekly basis
- Decent Communication Skills – Has to know Microsoft Excel, Word & Power-point properly and speak, read & write English properly
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Sending regular emails and mailers to clients
- Tracks competition closely and suggest necessary action to ensure we are ahead of our competitors at all time.
- Experienced BDM with contacts in NGOS, Corporates, Private & Public Sector.
- Work with no supervision
- Graduate, IT background is mandatory
- Must be located in Abuja, Nigeria
- Minimum 4 – 5 years in similar functions
- Should be result oriented.
- Should have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Should have good analytical thinking & team management qualities.
Job Title: Junior Sales Executive
- We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Junior Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, IT knowledge relating in computers and other hardware’s and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Research and recommend new opportunities with existing and new Customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Recommend profit and service improvements to existing clients by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and preparing reports.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
- You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
The following qualifications and skills are needed:
- Computer and presentation skills
- IT experience relating in computers and other hardwares
- Client relationship building
- High energy level
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Planning and Research
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising Sales, or Business Administration.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.