Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer – B2B
Job Profile Summary
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of Pursuant products, services & brand promise in the marketplace
- Management: The Senior Marketing Manager plays a managerial role in the marketing activities of the department by overseeing the creation of engaging designs and content for the business’s marketing programs in order to ensure proper and consistent communication and embodiment of the brand’s identity and reach to the audience.
- The Senior Marketing Manager plays a leading role in the management of all offline branded collateral production inclusive of hardcopy sales collateral, branded promotional items, and so forth. He also supports the continuous improvement of online user-centric designs on the business’s websites and online pages, he oversees the maintenance of the business’s digital design assets.
- At this capacity, the Senior Manager oversees the establishment and building of relationships inclusive of selection process, vendor management, and vendor evaluation and review. The Senior Marketing Manager also oversees major branding aspects of the department such budget, strategy, timeline, and the determination of approaches to creative execution of programs.
- Collaboration: The role is a highly collaborative one and, as such, the Senior Marketing Manager collaborates with the business’s sales and acquisition teams for the purpose of conceptualizing, designing, and building cross-platform media for websites and online pages, search and social campaigns, electronic marketing, among other acquisition and awareness campaigns.
- He also works collaboratively with the business’s web and social media teams in enhancing user experience and brand image communication approaches. The Senior Marketing Manager additionally works with external agencies, partners, and cross functional groups within the business.
- The Senior Marketing Manager will also collaborate with senior brand marketing management in creating and implementing strategic approaches for branding programs that are in support of key brand growth areas. He also builds strong networks with key/thought leaders in the market and monitors industry developments that stand to impact the business.
- Strategy: The Senior Marketing Manager also plays a strategic role in the business by taking a lead role in designing the format of content and brand material such as newsletters, event graphics, landing pages, marketing brochures, data sheets, white papers, digital, print ads, infographics, solution briefs, and other collateral pieces that will serve to better attract the consumers the brand.
- He is responsible for the development of creative innovative marketing programs based on the business’s overall strategies. The Senior Marketing Manager also formulates and facilitates tactical plans through the provision of appropriate promotional materials, he works across all marketing mix elements and employs appropriate channels of communication.
- Analytics: The Senior Marketing manager has also been tasked with playing an analytical role. In conjunction with senior brand marketing management, he reviews and analyzes any new or revised brand design wording or architecture against current market trends in order to realize the probable impact of the approach at hand.
- He also ensures completion of market analyses and monitors competitive activity (competitive analysis) in the market in addition to conducting financial modeling and gap analysis that will facilitate the prioritization of new opportunities, offer the business a competitive advantage, facilitate the development of new concepts, campaign strategies, and brand marketing programs.
- The Senior Marketing Manager is also responsible for the generation of reports and presentations on the performance of brand marketing campaigns and programs, which he presents to management to be used in the enhancement of campaigns and the formulation of new campaigns.
- Implement the company’s marketing strategy and own the marketing budget.
- In charge of achieving aggressive revenue and profit goals across all digital channels.
- Directly responsible for conceiving and implementing successful marketing campaigns from channel, to ad unit, to landing page, to purchase experience, to lifetime value across all viable channels.
- Bring strong analytical, big-picture thinking and leadership skills to develop marketing campaigns aimed at increasing loyalty, customer retention and the lifetime value of the customer. These programs must be delivered to the customer through the right channels, at the right time, with the best message to gain the desired results. The programs and campaigns should be tested and measured at critical stages to ensure maximum results.
- Increase and maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities designed to increase the average sale per customer while growing and improving subscription enrollment.
- Present and effectively communicate marketing strategy to the executive team and the board.
- Evolve and enhance the company’s analytics and split-testing capabilities by using current tools and implementing new tools that will help identify critical information used to drive business decisions. Tools include, but are not limited to, platforms, data sources, and attribution models.
- The Senior Marketing Manager has to have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- A candidate for this position must have had experience of at least 5 years in digital design, website management, online marketing, brand marketing preferably working in the position of a Brand Marketing Manager in a fast paced and highly competitive business environment.
- He will also have a proven and successful experience working with a team on a high-value business project, where he portrayed successful project management and time management skills.
- A suitable candidate also has a proven ability to deliver projects from conceptualization to completion on time and even exceeding projected results.
- The candidate will also have vast experience applying and designing social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare. However, the Senior Marketing Manager also has to be equally proficient in offline branding strategies and approaches.
- 5+ years in high-growth, B2B e-commerce
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction
- Established track record in spearheading successfully integrated product launches with measurable results
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives
- Demonstrated ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focused performance
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data, and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help lead the company to achieve its objectives and goals
- The candidate must also possess exceptional analytical skills, being proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite 6, InDesign, Illustrator, and other softwares that enable the creation of brand marketing materials. He will also possess vast knowledge and skills in CRM systems, databases, and marketing automation. The candidate will also portray exceptional strategic thinking capabilities as well as an interest and capacity for learning strategies and system evaluations.
- The Senior Marketing Manager must also be highly proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel that will be also be a necessity in the creation of verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners.
- A candidate for this position must possess outstanding communication skills that will be necessary in the conveyance of clear, concise, and unambiguous information down the line and facilitate smooth and efficient execution of duties by marketing personnel and collaborating personnel. Communication skills will also be a necessary during interactions with external partners and vendors and also in the creation of reports derived from various research and analyses of the marketing programs and the market environment.
- A candidate for this position has to be a creative and strategic thinker, have the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet their deadlines, have exceptional problem-solving skills, have a positive can-do attitude, work comfortably in a group setting, be proactive and have a thirst for knowledge, have an ability to deliver results exceeding the anticipated results, and display composure under stress.
- The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will also have an ability to influence and manage relationships, establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business. People skills will also enable smooth cross-functional interactions and execution of duties, enhancing the overall efficiency and performance if the brand marketing department.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Profile Summary
- The ideal candidate will be a key leader in our business, working to understand our target market & partnering with other functional leaders to execute marketing strategies.
- You’ll also support HR to develop internal & external communications to attract & retain great talent.
- We’ll count on you to drive collaboration, develop strong marketing competency & a high performance marketing team. This leadership role is ideal for someone who is both analytical and creative.
- Take the lead on marketing company products to the general publics
- Undertake the necessary marketing research, profiling and competitive analysis
- Proactively identify and follow-up opportunities to promote company to selected target audiences through a range of communications channels, including media, networks, mailings and online communications
- Develop campaigns using digital communications and social media to highlight company products and services
- Develop useful relations with media and celebrities to promote company products and services
- Document all relevant contacts, networks, and initiatives and maintain on the Raiser’s Edge contact database in accordance with best practice and the Data Protection Act
- Devise and present annual work-plans and objectives with clear priorities; provide regular reports on progress – written and verbal – to line manager.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- BSc in Marketing / Economic or relevant discipline
- 5 years + experience as a marketing officer/Business Account officer
- Vast knowledge of marketing and business strategy
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications software’s and Apps
- Ability to Multitask and must be result oriented. A goal-getter
- Ability to manage and work under pressure
- A strong team player with positive attitude to serve
- Organize, self-confidence, and must be a self-starter
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Experience in marketing, communications, PR or advertising at a significant level
- Proven track record of designing, writing and producing direct marketing and communications materials
- Proven track record on devising and managing communication campaigns with a high ROI
- Experience of working with media and/or celebrities
- Proven track-record of building strong working relationships with a wide range of people and experience of effective networking
- Demonstrable experience with digital communications and social media
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentations skills
- Experience of devising communications strategies on modest budgets
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, in teams and a multicultural environment.
Job Title: Chief Human Resource Officer
Job Profile Summary
- The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals.
- Lead the effective implementation of human resources management services of the company.
- Provide proactive, expert, advice on all human resources and learning related issues to the Director General and to the board
- Foster teamwork and communication among staff in the HRMG.
- Strengthen the people systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Motivate and develop the HRMG team to become human resource business partners and functional experts to design and implement best practices and services that meet the needs of internal clients and facilitate the achievement of company strategic goals.
- Ensure alignment and effective implementation of strategic initiatives through smart organizational design and strong change management practices.
Talent Selection, Development & Retention:
- Develop innovative recruiting, strategies and tools that will continue to attract and retain key talent, with an emphasis on global diversity and support service goals and growth plans.
- Develop a system-wide, internal and external candidate sourcing strategy to build diverse applicant pools and selection processes that align with the organization’s needs.
- Build learning strategy that drive improvement in the workforce, pursue potential, enhances engagement, and fulfills the learning mission of the company.
- Strengthen programs and systems that support leadership development, an effective leadership review process, and the ongoing development of managers.
HR Infrastructure and Performance Management:
- Provide thought leadership and oversight for the development and delivery of company’s compensation, incentive, and benefits programs at all levels, ensuring market competitiveness and reflection of the organization’s compensation policy.
- Develop a performance management system that fosters improved performance and increased communication, and is aligned with compensation practices.
- Oversee appropriate technology solutions to enhance managers’ to human resources information and develop the best means to deliver high-volume transactional services.
- Enhance human resources information systems in collaboration with the Global Information Systems Group (GISG) and ensure the ongoing development of performance indicators and workforce analytics for decision making.
- Supervise human resources management services to all staff.
- Oversee the development and management of partnerships with appropriate organizations to ensure best possible use of staff exchanges, secondment and employment relationships;
- Represent Management in working with the Staff Representative Groups or their equivalent
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- A BS / BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships and support across a complex organization in order to drive the next level of achievement.
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, motivate, and retain exceptional talent.
- Skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level, and to embrace change.
- Experience in building and leading expert teams with a strong service orientation and the ability to work seamlessly across organizational boundaries to make significant and sustainable improvements.
- Strategic thinker who is proven capable of enrolling, educating, and partnering with colleagues at all levels and has demonstrated success in developing and implementing an effective plan of action to support the long term objectives of a complex organization.
- The ability to develop key partnerships and influence people at all levels of an organization.
- Thoroughly familiar with HR Systems, HR analytics, applicant tracking and performance management software, and related tools.
- Practical and business-relevant knowledge of the full range of OD and HR products, HR services, delivery models, and metrics to accelerate performance.
- Demonstrated success in working within complex organizations in a manner that has provided the opportunity to deal with a variety of operating and organizational models.
- Proven ability to embrace diversity in every respect.
- Strong workforce planning skills particularly around diversity, program development and recruiting.
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Profile Summary
- A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. …
- Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. the CMO role is expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service.
- The CMO ensures the organization’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
- Own and efficiently scale a multi-million-naira budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Manage an existing growth team of 3, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Partner with the digital product and engineering and data science to create differentiated solutions that leverage performance media and/or new innovations in marketing technology.
- Develop and lead the company’s regional marketing strategy and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Control the Marketing budget for all regions as well as conduct forecasts
- Be the point of contact for all Marketing and Branding topics between all locations
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Increase brand awareness
- Conduct market research and personas to make better decisions on the respective region strategies
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns customized to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Produce high-quality content for our customers such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Blog, Videos, etc.
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing required (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing and/or advertising
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with strategic marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the health industry
- Familiarity with ICT, Digital Industry
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Held executive leadership role at a 100m+ company.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the enterprise, as well as “land and expand” B2B sales;
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share;
- Experience in both transactional and enterprise go-to-market models;
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail;
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets; Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.