The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide day to day finance and account operations support at the group and assigned subsidiary
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses
- Effect payment of financial obligations through either direct bank transfer or cheque issuance
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Ensure invoices, payment vouchers and other payment documents are raised according to specified contract terms and service agreement
- Bank reconciliation and prompt lodgment of sales proceeds
- Provide a high-quality support service by liaising with external and internal stakeholders on all aspects of finance
- Validation of point of sale records (POS)
- Prepare and administer monthly payroll for prompt payment of salaries
- Prepare all tax statement, tax returns and other tax related documents
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts ensuring strong internal control measures
- Assist in month end closure activities
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand
- B.Sc Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Finance & Accounting Experience
- Student member of a recognized professional body – ICAN, ACCA e.
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and Microsoft- Excel
- Ability to analyze basic financial data and reach reasonable conclusions
- Ability to review a schedule of financial data and to identify unusual items.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Contact Center Advisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Handling Outbound and Inbound calls from customers.
- Providing information and resolving customers on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Selling additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell Transferring customer calls with complex queries to appropriate staff.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
- Provide information and advice to customers relating to bus fare, booking procedure, and other inquiries – in a patient and calm manner through all service channels
- Interpret and accurately communicate our terms and conditions of service where and when applicable
- Assist guest in managing existing reservations/ bookings with reference to rescheduling and re-routing
- Enter details of every contact in the system as required, obtain new customers
information and update existing customer details on the CRM
- Ensure deliverables are met within ascribed SLA timeframe
- B.Sc in Art or Social Science related field
- At least 2 years of work experience within a Call Center
- Strong Social Media Skills
- Professional writing and reporting Skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of the CRM systems.
Personality Requirements / Traits:
- Result and Service-Oriented (Able to follow through)
- Creative problem solving with good eye for details
- Ability to efficiently display basic Marketing/Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadline and handle pressure
Deadline: 3rd, March 2021.