Autogig International Resources Limited (Autogig) is a registered company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC 1124081) with a set mission to transform and revolutionize the automotive industry in Nigeria and Africa. Bearing in mind our clear purpose of carrying out complete automobile solutions, we ensure that our clients enjoy our spirit of openness coupled with the delivery of an excellent and quick service in corporate integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Under the supervision of the Business development Team Lead, the Marketers will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- To provide marketing information that will translate to promoting the company’s product and services, building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions while exceeding the expected sales targets.
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in marketing.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes sure to meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
Job Title: Auto Mechanic
- Repair vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that all company vehicles are running perfectly
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum of OND in electrical or mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in standard -Automobile dealership (technical and non Technical);
- Experience in European automobile products like (BMW, Benz, Porsche and Audi) will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is a Must
- Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills;
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Applicants must use the position applied for as the subject of the mail.