Job Opportunities at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are a long established engineering consulting & training company, with specialization in Automation, Electrical & Controls, Instrumentation & Process Control, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning, Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering as well as a range of training programmes in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
In furtherance of our objective of meeting the learning requirements of Oil/Gas, manufacturing, & service companies in the south south/south east zones, a decision has been made to establish a learning centre in Porthacourt.
Accordingly, the services of very professional engineers with a flair for teaching, research, marketing and management are required in the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Description / Requirements
- The appointee will be a graduate of Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with not less than Ten years industry experience, at senior levels, as well as a flair / experience for teaching & research at the intermediate/senior levels.
- The appointee will have a flair for business development and should be capable of interacting at senior levels with Learning Managers as well as the Chief Engineers of Manufacturing / Production companies.
- He / She will be responsible for the profitable operation of the centre.
- Applicants for this position, should ideally be resident in Porthacourt zone.
Job Title: Head of Operation and Projects
- Suitable candidate will report to the Chief operating officer. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the power sector (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- He/she will also be responsible for the profitable management of our education and training partnerships with local and international institutions
- Coordinate departmental operations
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company?s products
- Lead from the front in marketing the company?s products (Training, supplies, recruitment & outsourcing and projects), to the power companies.
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- The job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting, project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive.
Qualifications And Experience
- Preferably Master’s holders in Power, Electrical / Electronic Engineering with upwards of 10 years experience
- Possession of MBA and COREN Certificate with some experience in a learning and/or an engineering consulting environment will be an advantage
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment with above average management skills.
- He will have an above average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation, transmission or distribution sub-sectors
- Good knowledge of the power value chain Generation Distribution and Transmission
- Suitable candidates will have well developed contacts in the power industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- Strong business development skills as well Project Management skills in the Power Sector
- He will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
- Strong leadership and management skills with ability to prepare bid and tender documents will be an advantage with a knowledge of the power regulatory environment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel.
Job Title: Project Personnel
Location: Benin, Edo
Contract Duration: Minimum of 6 months – 1 year
Our client, a Power Generation Company is working on a power project in Edo state Nigeria. This project will last for a period of 1 year. We need well-experienced personnel to carry out this project within the stipulated period.
The following positions are required:
- Instrument Quality Specialist
- Mechanical Lead
- Electrical Lead
- Maintenance Planner
- Instrumentation and Control Technician
- Warehouse Supervisor
- I&C Helper/ IT Support
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Helper
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Helper
- Warehouse Assistant
- Operations Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Control Room Operator
- Auxiliary Operator
Health & Safety Department:
- HSE Coordinator
- Plant Nurse
- Experience with Siemens equipment is mandatory.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.