Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socioeconomic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters inAbuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – M & E
Project: Global Fund
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation, with technical and managerial oversight from Senior Technical Advisor, Monitoring & Evaluation, Country Office, is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the zone and support its design at that level.
- S/he will work with others in the Zone and States under it to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are effectively implemented and meet the donor and project’s needs.
- BSc/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives
- Or MPH/MSc./M8A/MA/M8.BS/MD in relevant degree with 1 to 5 years relevant experience in project level or state / national level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs Is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – TB / HIV
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Provides leadership and technical support to the State Team Leader In the areas of clinical care/ART, PMTCT and reproductive health.
- S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RHIFP), will equally assist the clinical care/ART to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIOS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches.
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health ordevelopmentfleld in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 yeas’ experience in care and treatmentfor HIV/AIDS especiallywlthARV program
- Possession ofan MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian publIc sectorhealth system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.