Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a leading award-winning social enterprise in Nigeria engaged in the up-cycling of invasive aquatic weeds and agricultural residues – transforming durable natural resources into affordable eco-friendly products, seek to engage a highly professional Individual for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Location: Lagos / Ibadan, Oyo
- Understand the needs of the marketplace and build strategies to help meet those challenges
- Develop Market strategy to determine which marketing channel (e.g. website, 3rd party marketplace, s-commerce) mix gives the best return on investment
- Meet sales targets and work in close co-ordination with core management team.
- Oversee Retail and Export markets
- Seek out opportunities for Client to participate in Export Coaching programs
- Participation in exhibitions and trade shows to get leads
- Partnerships with domestic and international retail chains, wholesale buyers and standalone brands etc to increase sales.
- Capitalize on client’s existing visibility through domestic and international media coverage
- Analyse sales and customers data/feedback and derive recommendations
- Coordinate market research, surveys and benchmarks
- Identify new sales development opportunities for client
- Co-ordinate with production team and ensure orders are fulfilled On Time, On Spec.
- Oversee sales at all retail outlets in Lagos, Ibadan and other cities (as applicable)
- Provide feedback to the Operations Lead on designs and pricing of products.
- Conduct online customer surveys and solicit customer feedback
- Drive corporate sales market and partnerships
- Co-ordinating and closing sales deals initiated by other members of the team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or HND. This is a minimum requirement
- You are a TEAM player
- You have excellent knowledge of how small businesses work and ideally you have experience working for a successful start-up or social business
- You are passionate about keeping customers and reaching out to new customers
- You are eager to understand evolving trends and adapt to them in your way of approaching and dealing with customers
- You are skilled with computers, spreadsheets and presentations, and can understand the power of social media to drive and increase sales and market presence
- You have a keen eye for detail
- Your written and spoken English is SUPERB
- You have a strong work ethic
- You have prior experience in retail (a BIG PLUS!).
ob Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Lagos / Ibadan, Oyo
- Implement integrated digital advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Develop and execute SEO initiatives with continuous analysis and reporting across platforms
- Conduct ongoing reviews of website and social media sites, identifying areas of improvement relative to traffic conversion and sales generation
- Analyze Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Pinterest and Google Analytic reports weekly for optimization and sales generation opportunities
- Promote natural fibre and agricultural residue transformation and community enterprise development efforts
- Connect with client’s fan base, and spread awareness of the company mission on the various Social Media platforms
- Provide content, draft and manage social media messages and email campaigns
- Manage paid search and display campaigns within a predetermined budget to maximize the return on investment
- Track sales inquiries generated by social media posts
- Evaluate advertising and marketing strategy and report on results to Management
- Work with Marketing Lead to update the websites and create digital ads that drive revenue
- You have a B.A / B.Sc or HND (minimum requirement)
- You have 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising
- You have a strong understanding of website analytics tools and optimization techniques (Google Adwords, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Google Analytics, SEO, etc.)
- You are proficient in web content management platforms
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and can decipher large amounts of data
- You have strong strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- You are a TEAM player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Accomplishes workshop team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; following reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation amongst workshop team members.
- Ensures production orders are fulfilled On-Time, In-Full, Right Product and Undamaged.
- Liaise with the Safety Coordinator to conduct fortnightly safety meetings with the workshop team.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Liaises with Operations Lead to develop operations and maintenance protocols; trains artisans and operators to set-up, run and maintain equipment for greatest efficiency
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Subject to the approval of the Creative Director.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Liaises with Operations Lead to improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning staffing, materials flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- At least one year’s experience as a Production Supervisor
- Knowledge of local content material manufacturing techniques
- Project management skills and experience managing multi skilled workers
- Action-oriented; driven to meet or beat milestones and deadlines
- Must be Computer literate and smartphone savvey
- Position will be based in Lagos
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation which permits employee to conduct analysis and investigations.