Job Openings in a Fintech Startup Company
Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- A customer service executive Ensures the timely resolution of 1st level support related issues in the contact centre by attending to customers’ issues and queries and resolves 2nd level support issues and liaises with other support divisions to provide excellent support services.
- A Customer Service executive delivers exceptional and superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Delivers superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Facilitates 1st and 2nd level trouble shooting for issues regarding downtime and communicates with the 3rd level team on resolution
- Works closely with customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction, participates in site visits to customers in order to foster better relationship management
- Liaises with the Quality Assurance team, in order to maintain templates for downtimes to be communicated both externally and internally
- Resolves escalated issues and bulk requests from Corporates and Consumers and assists with reversals, confirmation of transactions and second level investigation
- Liaises with the Service Management Team for issues that require further assistance / follow up
- Performs manual reversals for failed transactions from customers
- Manages downtime incidents and liaises with the Platform Integrity Team to communicate the details to customers
- Resolves challenges with regards to inaccessibility of the CRM tool, and inability to log on to Cisco(for call related requests)
- Logs in issues and their completion status on the CRM
- Extracts performance statistics of agents from CRM.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Sciences, Social sciences, or Arts
- Any relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of Three (3) years in a customer service role with a focus on Information Technology
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- The role of a Software Engineer is to design, code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive our strategy, product owners and third-party business.
- Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Plans phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Performs research on the requirements of software users and documents findings to serve.
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirement.
Educational and skill Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant certification such as ISTQB Foundation Level or above, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator); MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist).
- Minimum of three (3) years in a similar function with a focus on IT Quality control.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Minimum of University Degree. Any additional certification or educational degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
Job Title: Operations Executive
- The job of the operation executive is to carry out daily operational functions within our payment and financial service team, assist to fine tune our processes and suggest ways to make our operations more effective.
- The improvement of our operational system is a pivotal function of the operation executive.
- Establish and carry out day-to-day operations processes within our payment and financial services team, and take key operational decisions
- Cover a wide range of tasks: conduct KYC review of customers; analyze transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity; manage fraud detection tools, creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns; provide advice and support on fraud-related matters to customer service team
- Take ownership of the development and improvement of internal processes, guidelines and documentation to improve efficiency and collaboration
- Drive product and process improvement through data analysis and team up with our product & engineering teams to implement ideas
- Bring innovative ideas to make our operations area more transparent, measurable, and effective
- Play a pivotal role in scaling up the operations as the company expands into other markets.
Educational and Skill Requirement
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The job of the sales executive is to effectively sell the organsiation’s products and solutions to pre-defined target markets and deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio and to manage relationships with clients and identified key accounts in assigned portfolio
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
- Performs sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using various sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for the organization’s products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers and Cross-sells/up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers and negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to the customer profile on the CRM database
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role with experience identifying and following up potential leads
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Job Title: IT Support Executive
- The IT Support team maintains the computer networks of all types of organisations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. Because of the nature of the job, some companies may require their IT Support to undertake shift work.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the Setting up accounts for new users
- Troubleshooting, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members.
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of HND or a University degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.