Job Openings at the Elevation Church
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Post – Production Officer
- The Post-Production Officer is responsible for aspects of TEC’s production such as videography, photography, and post-production.
- Shoot video production footage and B-rolls.
- Assist in creating motion graphics and graphical elements for video contents, sermon intros, promos, announcements, bumpers, as well as for live-broadcast applications.
- Manage photography coverage during events and services.
- Edit raw pictures and provide them to relevant teams as needed.
- Transfer, edit, render, and encode all Elevation Church services and content as well as any program as directed or required.
- Make digital copies of videos available for posting to the organization’s web site weekly, audio/video podcast, and other mobile content versions as required.
- Prepare broadcasts in required formats for all platforms including TV stations, online platforms, websites etc.
Editing & Post-Production:
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Upload videos on various websites for approval and distribution
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
Library & Equipment Management:
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and insure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- Transcode Footage
- Organize Project Folders
- Archive Completed Projects
- Properly care for and maintain edit platform and update software regularly to insure optimum speed and reliability.
Volunteer Unit Support:
- Troubleshoot and repair media equipment during service
- Be available in the multimedia booth during services for media-related needs
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience:
- A minimum of a first degree in any course
- A verifiable video production/photography certification
- 4-5 years relevant experience in production and Post-production
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Expert use of applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effect, Media Composer, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Expert knowledge of video and still camera production
- Competence in utilizing sound equipment
- Expert knowledge and management of lighting
- Working knowledge of graphics design
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Team Orientation
- Eye for design
- Creative thinking
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management and Organization
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- This role exists to plan, attract, recruit, develop and retain the talent that will ensure delivery of organizational objectives and goals, guarantee continued and sustainable processes.
- This role also leads professional and strategic HR delivery to Management, and creates a high-performance culture.
- Design HR strategy in alignment with organizational objectives
- Ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR’s role in organizational strategy implementation
- Create an atmosphere that allows talent to thrive and provides ROI on employee acquisition and retention strategy
- Design and deliver programmes that ensure synergy across all business functions and alignment with corporate objectives
Talent Management and Organizational Development:
- Facilitate the design, deployment and implementation of all organizational change projects.
- Design and facilitate various interventions in line with people development needs
- Develop action plans from Employee Engagement Surveys to improve overall employee engagement and organizational performance.
- Implement the Learning and Development Strategy of the Organization in line with TEC’s objectives
- Design leadership framework and implement with management development programmes to ensure a future pipeline for TEC
- Conduct talent reviews and implement succession planning
- Facilitate and monitor performance management systems and cycles
- Review and maintain organizational structures to ensure alignment and optimality.
- Develop and review onboarding and integration/induction process of new employees
- Design appropriate channels for employee communication and review impact for continuous improvement
- Ensure adequate and effective policies, procedures and programs framework for HR service delivery
Employee Services and Administration:
- Design and oversee employee leave administration
- Ensure effective Employee Record Management and adherence to data privacy laws
- Manage and provide data on Employee resumption & exits
- Create and maintain Employee loans process, ensuring zero exposure to the organization
- Ensure remittance to appropriate pension institutions as provided by employees and management of data and process.
- Coordinate relationships with service providers on all benefits and incentives schemes and ensure best practices
- Work with other organizational stakeholders to develop and implement processes aimed at reducing exposure to workplace hazards
- Develop processes to ensure effective education and training of staff on Safety and Health measures
- Facilitate employee health awareness programmes
- Organize employee activities geared towards enhancing work-life balance
Employee Relations Management:
- Manage all employee and employer-related issues and ensure no litigations or any such associated issues to the organization
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues for complete resolution
- Ensure an atmosphere of cordiality and an effective conflict management process.
Talent Planning and Acquisition:
- Develop an effective manpower planning process in alignment with Organizational strategy per time
- Determine critical profiles based on organizational requirements and design an appropriate sourcing strategy for the same
- Based on the manpower plan, identify recruitment needs and design effective programmes for selection and retention
- Create and maintain the employee value proposition and employer brand
- Continually provide innovative ways to project the image of TEC as the employer of choice via all media with a special focus on social media
- Maintain headcount as per manpower plan
Employee Compensation and Benefits:
- Conducts periodic Employee costs forecasting and annual budgetary management ensuring cost savings for TEC
- Implement Pay structure design and maintain structure to ensure equity and internal parity of compensation for all employees
- Bonus, rewards and recognition design and implementation to attract and retain best of talents for TEC
- Provide required input for Payroll management
- Conduct effective Tax administration ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements while providing the organization with the best options for increased disposable income for employees
- Design and implement compensation policies and programs that will provide a competitive edge for TEC and guarantee employee retention
- Implement and maintain Group life, Medical scheme and requirements of workmen compensation act as stipulated within the regulatory framework
- Conduct compensation surveys, provide benchmarking data to aid compensation strategy
HR Analytics and Reports:
- Ensure the integrity of HR data
- Provide HR data to support organizational strategy
- Conducts trends and analysis on workforce/HR metrics and provide meaningful data to aid organizational decisions
- Continually review HR processes and workflows to ensure operational efficiency
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualifications Relevant Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM, HRCI
- Minimum of 10 years in an HR generalist role
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience
- Advanced ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with the company’s strategies with no supervision
- Excellent ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company senior management
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as global best practices
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to project/process manage
Attitude and Behavioural Skills:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- A high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
- A creative, forward thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Title: Resource Manager (Business Development)
- Create and execute a business plan for an entity emanating from the resource centre of TEC which will manage the production of goods and services and oversee the full supply chain of said entity.
- Generate product development ideas and oversee the full cycle of the development process. Expected to evolve new products that will expand the customer base.
- Manage relationships with content developers, suppliers and all stakeholders involved in developing new products.
- Work closely with TEC to evolve marketing and sales strategies tied to the various channels through which content is produced- message series, events, outreaches, campaigns, etc.
- Drive the production and marketing of products and merchandise
- Expand distribution channels and sales outlets for our books and products and cultivate business productive relationships with existing distributors and retail outlets
- Expand product offerings on all online platforms and implement plan to make our books and products available on all relevant platforms
- Increase sales through proactive outreach to prospective corporate and institutional customers by identifying appropriate contacts and making sales presentations
- Encourage customers to provide reviews on our books. products and merchandise.
- Establish a strong print and social media presence.
- Work with church leadership to develop periodic business development goals, financial targets and implementation strategies to achieve the church’s mission and periodic objectives.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures to address operational and long-term goals of TEC pertaining to revenue generation. This is to include cash handling, pricing standards, loss prevention, book buyback, customer relations and other pertinent issues.
- Study and understand relevant market trends that impact the function and profitability of the Resource Unit with a view to developing trend sensitive strategies, initiatives and communications
- Advise the Church’s management, on an on-going basis, of identified and acceptable business/revenue generation opportunities that can be explored
- Work with the Communications and Graphics teams to develop effective internal and external communication/publicity strategies for the Resource Unit.
- Will build and oversee the Resource department which will have under its concerns sales and marketing, merchandizing, digital media marketing and publishing amongst others.
- Manage the various resource units across expressions and provide leadership to the leaders and unit members.
Global Management of TEC Resource Centres:
- Oversee the management of Resource Centers across all TEC expressions
- Manage the volunteer sales units, motivate them, ensure they drive sales and engage customers
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets within and outside Nigeria
- Develop and implement policies and processes to guide the management and effective execution of all revenue generation initiatives of TEC ensuring integrity in all aspects.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by proactively soliciting feedback from key stakeholders and developing improvement plans based on feedback.
- Ensure adequate manning of the Resource Centers such that they are effectively open during business hours.
- Possess extensive knowledge of and oversee the Resource Centers’ payment management system.
- Develop effective service recovery procedures to manage customer complaints and other negative customer experience issues.
- Constantly research and recommend initiatives, policies and procedures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Resource Unit, including new software, internal controls, new electronic payment technologies, and customer service.
Management of Stores:
- Oversee operations and customer service for the online store
- Ensure up-to-date upload /display of merchandise
- Ensure that all elements that are essential for a pleasurable customer experience are in place e.g. links are working, timely response to customer inquiries etc.
- Constant upgrade of the online store to reflect promos and other TEC related communications etc.
- Manage customer orders as well as the delivery of purchased items, ensuring that items are delivered within promised timeframes.
- Work with other teams within Media & Communications to ensure continuous and effective Online Store publicity campaigns and initiatives.
- Create, furnish and market a gift shop that will attract paying customers.
- Create and implement a TEC-wide Resource Center inventory tracking system so as to ensure optimal stock-level management.
- Work with the Sound and Multimedia Units of TEC to ensure optimal production of messages and other recorded merchandise
- Manage or coordinate all aspects of the store’s inventory management including sorting, stocking, storing, data entry/update and purging, when necessary.
- Work with the Procurement Unit to manage vendor relationships and communications
Book Keeping and Financial Management:
- Develop financial management strategies and controls for the Resource Unit. This includes sales, accounts receivables, payables budget management, pricing strategy, and financial reporting.
- Effectively manage the books and financial records of the unit across TEC
- Ensure timely remittance of sales proceeds to the Finance Unit as per policy provisions
- Review daily payment receipts and ensure Resource operations are maintaining profitability.
- Work with the outreach program coordinator to ascertain the program theme with a view to determining the idle merchandise items suited to specific events
- Provide support to other units by making the resources they require available
Skills And Knowledge
- A university degree from an accredited University
- An MBA is desirable.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales or business development.
- A minimum of 2 years of outbound sales experience, preferably within the retail industry
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Must have experience working in a corporate/business-focused environment at a management or supervisory level
- Experience working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience and a deep understanding of marketing or selling for churches/non-profits will be an added advantage.
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Be extremely imaginative. Can see unique opportunities to produce bespoke products and services.
- Ability to create effective outreach strategies that result in new partnerships
- Excellent negotiation skills and proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional level of motivation and a self-starter
- Highly tech-savvy
- Time management and project management skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suites
- Strong work ethic and service orientation
- Business Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Conflict Management
Attitude & Behavioural Traits:
- Must demonstrate strong self-leadership. Must be an excellent self-starter.
- Must demonstrate high degrees of creativity and imagination.
- Must be extremely resourceful. Should literally be able to create something of nothing.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude. Be allergic to making excuses.
- Should demonstrate grit and a drive to achieve set goals.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and be able to inspire his/her team to achieve set goals.
- Effective Communication
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must as RM will interact with several people across the organization.
- Time Management and Organization
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment