Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria that specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etcand troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such c
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 5 years PA experience.
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
- Responsible for all product listing and content development
- Sourcing all pictures and content from product managers/Marketing dept./ digital team
- Effectively manage 3rd party portal seller centre (JUMIA/ KONGA/ SMEMARKET HUB/ STERLING ONEPAY, etc)
- Engage with Digital Marketing team to enhance performance of all seller centre platforms
- Engage with Web designing team for picture and graphic editing.
- Manage end to end order cycle management process for all e-commerce orders.
- Follow-up on payment and reconciliation for all e-commerce orders
- Timely update of stock availability for all listed products.
- Price analysis via all e-commerce portals.
- Managing customers queries and feedback for service and returns.
- Management MIS and reports.
- A Degree in Digital Marketing or a solid background in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position/capacity.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
- In-depth understanding of web designs and basic graphic design
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
Deadline: 29th June, 2020.