Job Openings at Brookstone Property Limited
Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management. We leverage 25+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals’ track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executive who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects?
- Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming?
- Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team.
- The Marketing & Sales Executive has two main functions. Firstly, will be responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, He/she will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- The Marketing & Sales Associate will be a very skilled and adaptive Manager who can balance creative thinking and Financial Accountability, Strategic Planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline. They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and Partners. The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Associate is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. present their ideas
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an organized and goal driven Graduate Account to join our growing team at our company. The candidate will work closely with other operations personnel and be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s accounts, cash flow, investments and financials.
- We’re an energetic company and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring strategic value to our finance team.
- The candidate will provide accounting support including preparing accounts, statements, and payments, and will provide corporate finance support by leading treasury strategy, investment raises, and financial forecasting and valuations.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the Finance Department and help the company grow its financial strength, controls, and prowess in order to ensure long term financial health and success.
- Ensure Accounts are up to date and billings are correct
- Processing Payment Vouchers
- Preparing of Management Accounts and making recommendations on where to minimize and maximize revenues
- Monitor Budget Performance and Prepare Variance Analysis
- Prompt approval for daily payments raised
- Upload payments on the Accounts Software
- Daily confirmation of Bank balances, Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement, confirming deposit with bank and date of expiration
- Preparation of invoices to clients
- Preparing and Submitting Statutory Returns
- Preparing salary payment schedules
- Rendition of Monthly and Annual returns to relevant tax authorities and other regulatory bodies
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable
- Receivables tracking and recording for all projects
- Inform management on receipt on projects from clients.
- Send monthly statements to all clients and following up on reconciliations
- Analyse and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the Company’s objectives
- Account Payables i.e. Payment of cheques, preparation of cheques, sending request for payment, and getting approvals from Managing Partners for payments, confirming cheques and other bank correspondences
- Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to multi-task within the constraints of project timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail-oriented to be able to input data accurately and fastidious enough to spot any errors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an accounting position.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.