Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant Producer
Estimated workdays to complete task: 7 days.
Period of Consultancy: 2nd to 8th November 2020
Scope of Consultancy
- The consultant is expected to review scripts translated into Yoruba language
- The consultant will therefore audition voice over artists, who can read and voice scripts in English and Yoruba languages
- Record, edit and deliver three broadcast-ready versions of demand creation spots in each of the languages to cover the pre-, during, and post- of the campaign phases.
- The consultant will record, edit and produce 2 spots from 2 of the prominent Traditional Leaders in the region.
- The consultant will record 1 endorsement spot each in English and Yoruba from the state net ambassador.
- Therefore, the consultant is expected to deliver a total number of 10 broadcast-ready radio spots.
- All activities will be supervised by BA state team.
Job Title: Voice Artist
BA-N requires the services of consultants to carry out the following tasks:
- Voicing of (60 seconds) radio spots in the following languages:
Scope of Consultancy
- Participate in a dress rehearsal as a group
- Voice radio spots in studio or other provided location on given dates
- Be willing to come back to set to record reasonable changes or adjustments made
Payment Terms and Location:
- Payment will be made when BA-N is satisfied with work done after post production.
- Payment is 20,000 naira for 3 (Pre, During, Post scripts) of 60 seconds each.
- Location is Ibadan, Oyo state
- Estimated workdays to complete task: 2 days within the given period.
- Period of consultancy: 2nd-8th November 2020
Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “The title and location” as the subject of the email