Java Developer at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- The ideal candidate will have broad exposure to a variety of modern technology paradigms, including high-performance runtime systems, Linux cloud servers, and big data analytics systems. Working closely with team members from various locations and functions he/she will develop the new features in the web portal and in other MAS projects.
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field.
- Min of 3 – 5 years Cognate experience as a JAVA DEVELOPER.
- Must be able to implement and authenticate a Mobile Authentication Service™ (MAS) solution.
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap is strongly preferred;
- Understanding of JavaEE paradigms (web services, servlets, Java Beans, Data Access Objects (DAO));
- Experience developing cross-platform, data-rich internet applications;
- Relational database experience (MySQL);
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture;
- Past experience creating an Application Programming Interface (API);
- Strong understanding of mobile computing technologies, Linux and cloud computing;
- Experience with a Linux based operating system: Should be able to remote into a machine, copy files, start services, etc.;
- Strong Java programming skills and experience in android application development and design;
- Coding experience – candidates will be required to demonstrate advanced hands-on knowledge of Java on the Linux platform during the interview process. This will be tested in a real-time environment.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Java Developer” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.